Mom's Passing

Just a few hours after I sent my surgery update to you and requested prayer for my mom, she went to be with the Lord. I wish I was there, but the nurses say she passed away peacefully in her sleep just after midnight. 


Thanks for your prayers for myself, my son Daniel, brother David, sister-in-law Jennice and my 2 nieces Rebecca and Rachelle and her husband Dennis, as we go through this time of grieving and loss. 

Whenever I think of my mom, I’ve always thought of Matt 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God”. I’m sure any of you who knew my mom, would agree she was a peacemaker.  Today she has met her ultimate place of peace, meeting her Lord and having a nice reunion with the love of her life, my dad.

Thanks again for your love and prayers. I feel them. 

Blessings,
Jeanette


June Wabischewich
November 23, 1932 - February 8, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jambo (Hello) from Africa!

My Tanzania work permit was rejected. What do I do now?