I'm Coming Home

 

It’s been 3 years this month since God called me to full time missions. Can you believe it? It’s crazy. Time has gone by so fast!

So, I'm coming home. Not because I'm finished, but because there is still a lot to be done. It's time for my first "Home Assignment" where I will be speaking in churches every Sunday from the middle of May to early July, and meeting with dozens of people every week, to share about the great work of VOH, what God has been doing in my life, and to build a firm foundation for the work ahead. 

I have 4 Key Messages for you this month:

1.THANK YOU!
I could not do this without you. Your words of encouragement, giving and ongoing prayers over the last 3 years have sustained me and made it possible for me to serve in Tanzania. You have been, and are, a huge blessing to me.

2. You are Part of Something Great!
As I visited each of the VOH centers in the last year, I've never been more convinced that VOH is doing great work and bringing hope to children in need. I truly believe that you are as much of this ministry as I am or VOH staff on the ground. 

3. My Reality has changed.
God has been SO faithful to me since I went into full-time missions. He has provided for every need and more. And I know He will continue to be faithful. However, my reality has changed. When I did my initial fundraising and came to Africa, the monthly donation commitments met the monthly budget needs. But there has been a couple of significant changes. A very generous 2-year commitment was completed at the end of Dec 2022. That, coupled with some additional ministry costs means I now have a gap and have to raise an additional $2000/month.

4. I need your help.
In the last 3 years, I have tried to not bombard you with asks for additional financial support too often. But, based on the current reality, I need to increase monthly support from existing donors and find new ones, so I’m asking now. I truly appreciate what you have already done for me. However, if ever considered or are able to become a monthly donor, now is the time. It is needed and appreciated. Thank you.

You can simply use this link to get to my profile page and complete the form:
 
I want to become a monthly donor
(If you are unable to make a monthly commitment, please consider a special gift. You can go to my profile page or use the button below to make a Donation).

PRAYER REQUESTS
Please pray with me as I go into this next 2 months. I know it will be a very busy time, with every Sunday already spoken for and dozens of meetings being booked each week. Pray for His strength, that He will use me to encourage others, for new doors to open and that He will surprise me!

Thanks again for being part of this ministry with me. May God truly bless you and give back to you as you so freely give to others.
 
Blessings,
Jeanette

PS. I almost forgot! If you want to get together for coffee, send me a note and I'll do my best to add it to my schedule!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jambo (Hello) from Africa!

My Tanzania work permit was rejected. What do I do now?

No more waiting!