Thankful for you!

 


As you enter into Thanksgiving weekend (wish I was there!), I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much of a blessing you are to me and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

Your thoughts, prayers, encouragement and support mean so much as I continue on this mission with VOH Africa to impact the lives of children here in Tanzania and in the other African countries in which we serve.

You're a blessing not just to the children but to me personally as well. It really makes a difference knowing you care and lift me up in prayer.

As you enjoy some turkey and pumpkin pie this weekend, please know someone on the other side of the world is thankful for you today!
 
Jeanette



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jambo (Hello) from Africa!

No more waiting!

My Tanzania work permit was rejected. What do I do now?