Happy Easter!

What an amazing Palm Sunday at Petra City Church! The kids came in waving Palm branches and together we sang Hosanna! Yet, I always feel torn by Palm Sunday, because it's so wonderful but I know what happened next - how people who worshipped him one week, turned on Him so quickly the next. May we be people who never turn our backs on Him, but live day by day consumed by His love and faithfulness in our lives.

As you head into Easter, I just wanted to send a quick note to let you now I'm praying for you this week:

  • that the reality of God's love will pour into your heart and soul, and
  • that you will sense His deep love for you in a fresh and wonderful way.

Happy Easter! 
Jeanette

"I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people,
 to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jambo (Hello) from Africa!

My Tanzania work permit was rejected. What do I do now?