VOHA - A Reminder of how you are impacting the lives of children!

I can't believe it's 3 years ago this month that I moved to Tanzania! What an incredible journey. I'm so humbled that I found VOH Africa, and they found me.  


The "honeymoon period" is long over, but I continue to be amazed by the work God is doing in the lives of thousands of children in need, through the work of VOHA. I trust my contribution is part of that. 

I can't put into words all we are doing, so I thought, on this 3 year anniversary, I would do a video recap of the main ways we minister to the children and give a brief update of the past year. It's a little bit longer of a video, but I hope you will take the 4-5 minutes to watch it, pray for the children as you do.

Thanks so much for you ongoing support, thoughts & prayers! Through them, you are part of it too! Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jambo (Hello) from Africa!

No more waiting!

My Tanzania work permit was rejected. What do I do now?