Update: A Door has Opened - A New Role in Missions!
I'm SO happy to share with you today.
God has opened a new door for me to continue to serve Him in Missions in Africa!
I'm so excited. This new role means I will be able to continue to:
- Follow my passion to serve vulnerable children
- Remain in PAOC Mission Global as a Global Worker
- Stay in Tanzania and support local ministry there, and
- Take on new responsibilities to serve the entire region!
Here's what I will be doing:
1. Co-ordinate and Support Mission Global initiatives
Support regional and local initatives in 14 Sub-Sahara Africa countries and several more in difficult contexts in North Africa and the Middle East and engage in strategic planning focused on:
- Reaching the unreached
- Caring for the most vulnerable
2. Care for Vulnerable Children and Communities
Partner with ERDO ChildCARE Plus (CCP) to provide child and community program support, monitor initiatives and build capacity to impact the lives of vulnerable children, families and communities.
3. Provide organizational support to the PAOC Mission work in Tanzania
Engage in leadership at Petra City Church, the vibrant church plant in Mwanza and help facilitate organizational support for our PAOC ministry in the nation.
This is exactly what I was praying for!
I get to continue to serve vulnerable children plus take on new responsibilites to engage in community development and initiatives for the entire region. This perfectly builds on my gifts and experience and will stretch me to have a broader impact than ever before. Isn’t God good?!
What does this mean to you?
- You are still part of something great! Your engagement will continue to impact the lives of vulnerable children in Africa and even more!
- Your partnership is still valued and needed. Your prayers, encouragement and giving mean so much. Thank you.
- Now is a great time for you to get more involved!
As I start this new chapter, I need a few new monthly donors to stand with me. If you have ever thought about becoming a monthly donor or giving a special gift, and you are able, now would be a great time to start or to give a special gift. It would be a huge help! Just click the button below.
As I reflect on the last few months, I'm once again reminded of His goodness. When we have the courage to walk into the unknown, He is faithful. I'm amazed (but not surprized) on how He works in ways so unexpected and yet so wonderful. Know He will do that for you too!
Thank you for continuing to stand with me during this time of transition. I have such a peace that God is working and sense the excitement building in my soul. I know He has great things ahead and can't wait to share them with you!
Many blessings,
Jeanette
ps. Don't stop praying! Pray that God will use all of us in the AME region to share His love & impact many lives. And, please know, you are always in my prayers too!
Comments
Post a Comment