Happy Thanksgiving!

 

As you enter your Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, I wanted to take a minute to let you know how truly thankful I am for you.

Thank you for standing with me in my mission work here in Tanzania. Your prayers and your special gifts are such a blessing to me. I know you have many other options of good causes, and I'm just so thankful you have chosen to invest in my life, my calling and the lives of so many vulnerable children, families and communities here in Africa. I pray God gives back to you ten-fold as you continue to give so freely to others.

As I write this note to you, I'm sittng in my Leadership bible college course, as my 14 students write their mid-term exam. Investing in their lives, and helping them to learn how to become Servant-Leaders, is just one small example of serving in His Kingdom work. Only the Lord knows the ripple effect they will have one day.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weeked with your family and friends.

Many blessings,
Jeanette


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jambo (Hello) from Africa!

My Tanzania work permit was rejected. What do I do now?

No more waiting!